Hair Cutting & Styling
Pepper Hair Extensions
Professional Haircuts designed to suit your individual style. Our Hair Stylists will work with you to create the perfect look. All cuts include shampoo and blow dry.
We provide Top quality (6A), 100% double drawn Remy Human Hair. Soft, Strong, Full, Tangle Free, Easy to style Lifespan: 6-12 months (1-2 month tightening)
Available in 16" 20" & 22"
Micro link beads are installed in a row against the scalp. Wefted hair (machine or hand tied) is then sewn to these beads. Gentler, less bulky, more comfortable, than traditional braided weaves. Lasts 4-6 weeks beforetightening.
Coloring & Highlights
Our stylists are knowledgable in a wide range of corrective, fashion, and subtlety colours. We pride ourselves on being on top of the latest trends and techniques to help you achieve your goals.
Balayage is a technique used to create the most natural highlighting by “painting” the hair. Each service is customized to create the most natural effect. Balayage can be subtle or high contrast, but it's intent is to have the most natural and low maintenance grow out.
Pepper Specializes in Permanent Makeup, Microblading, NANO Technique +
Let our Professionals Bring your face to life.
1. Consultations for extensions are complimentary, however upon booking we accept a 50% deposit for the extension package decided by your extension provider.
2. Our cancellation policy is 48 hours. If an appointment is cancelled within 48 hours, you forfeit 50% of your deposit. This is because we do not have enough time to successfully fill an appointment time during this window.
3. If an appointment is missed, you forfeit your entire deposit. As well, you will not be rebooked without full payment at time of booking in the future.
4. If there is an issue within 14 days with the extensions we will fix it free of charge! Anything beyond this could have been due to a number of factors outside of the install.
5. Colour corrections, and all colouring services are non refundable. Consultations prior to the service are done to ensure the client and the service provider are on the same page. A plan is then made to achieve the goal. Sometimes this involves 2 + appointments to accomplish certain colours! There is a trust that is needed between the client and the stylist. As a client you must trust that your selected and licensed provider is doing what he/she needs to do to: first and foremost preserve the integrity of your hair, and get you as close to your goal as possible all while providing you with suggestions if they think something may suit you better.